Saturday, March 11, 2006

Rain, Rain - Go Away!



It's Saturday and it's raining. Even hailing at times. Mom won't let me outside so I have to use the bathroom, which is ok because I actually have my own for just me, Mary-Margaret O'Brien, unless we have guests. Piddle pad is set up right there by the toilet so I really don't absolutely have to get my feet wet. Still, it's kinda boring. Nothing new to sniff or anything. Oh, except Mom flushed some dead plant leaves down the toilet and I got to watch the water swirl and the leaves disappear. That was fun.

Actually, this picture is in Mom's bathroom after she flushed down some birdseed. My bathroom is blue with fishes and beach type stuff in it. I always like to see what's happening when I know a toilet is going to be flushed. I wish I could reach the handle, but I'm too short. I thought about dropping my "chewie" inside it, but decided that maybe I'd never see it again, and that wouldn't be a good idea.

Althoughhhhhhhh.......when a puppy has nothing to do, we find stuff to do? You know what I mean? So I got Mom to put up the blinds on the window by the front door. And I tell her what's going on in the neighborhood. And I keep telling her until she finally says "You STOP that, Mary-Margaret!", so I stop for a few minutes and she gets into something else. Then (hee hee hee) I start up again. So she dropped the blinds and turned on "Animal Planet" for me, instead. (sigh)

I moved my toys off the landing to the stairs, the hall, my bedroom....all over. Mom just picks them up and puts them back on the landing. (deep sigh)

No Puppy School today because of rain. I really miss all my friends. (even deeper sigh).

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

No comments: