Thursday, March 16, 2006

Come ON - Let's GO!!


It's 5:00PM and I don't get paid overtime. Come to think of it, I don't get paid at all except for maybe an occasional Charlee Bear. Don't be fooled by the leash. Mom keeps it on me in case I want to squiggle out the door, and she has to stomp on it really fast to keep me escaping. Talk about slave labor. About 4:30PM, right after our pouch man leaves, I take my position and I gggrrrrrr!!! ever so gently so she won't forget to TAKE ME HOME.

Today was ever so busy. I tasted many shoes and greeted many people. They have a new receptionist in the Allstate office. He's Persian and his name is Kasha. I think I'm in love. I'll see if I can get Mom to take a picture of Kasha and me. Melanie Ruiz, the broker, sure knows how to pick out her helpers. Oh, he just gives the nicest ever cuddles when I'm there. Mom really has to watch that I don't slip out the door to go and visit now. (hee hee)

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: