Friday, March 10, 2006

My Very Own SLIPPER!



My Auntie Leslie is SOOOO thoughful. Honestly, I just absolutely LOVE her. Yesterday, I missed our pouch man because I had to go to School. But this morning, I get to my office and Sonia says "Mary-Margaret, there's something here for you!". Oh my goodness. And there it is, sitting on Mom's desk, in a white envelope with big black letters and it says: "Attention: Mary-Margaret O'Brien". So Mom helps me open it, and there's this nifty fluffy white slipper inside. Just one, and it's way to small for Mom, and it is for MEEEEE! And you know what? Auntie Leslie knows how much I like to chew on tags so she even left that on for me. Am I just the luckiest pup in the whole wide world to have Aunties like Leslie?


So here I am all cuddled up with my new "slipper" while I take my morning nap. I didn't sleep much, though. I was way too excited. But I tried. Honestly, I did.

PS - This slipper isn't for wearing so I KNOW I won't get into trouble for tasting it or even maybe giving it a little munch every so often. I like to do that, you know.

PPS - Auntie Leslie told Mom that she got it for me so I'd have something soft to land on when I fall off the back of the leather chair. Not as if I'd do that again, ever. Really!

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick Hi,its Saturday morning and dad has to make breakfrast, do laundry and take brother Daniel to do some driving. Daniel is turning 16 next
Wednesday and is looking forward to getting his drivers license. Dad has really been busy with mom being gone, thats why I haven't been able to keep in touch as much as I would have liked to, I,m sure that will change with mom coming home Tuesday night Yaaaaaaaaaaaa. Thanks for the fashion show and I do hope you have oooddddlesss of fun with your new slipper.

Your pal,
Sarabi

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Dear Sarabi - Sometimes it's a good thing when a mom goes away. Then the dads remember how nice it is to have a Mom there and he'll probably be REALLY nice to her for a while. Like flowers, candy, a night out? Tell Daniel "Happy Birthday" from me and my mom. And give your mom some extra licks and slurps from me. OK? Don't forget to tell me what your mom brought home for you from England. Presents are SOOO much fun, aren't they?

Love, Mary-Margaret