Saturday, December 09, 2006

Santa and MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh golly. Oh GOSH! We actually went to see SANTA today at PetSmart. Except when we got there, about 2:30PM, he was "having a bite to eat someplace". So we waited. I sat on Mom's knee, upright, just like a BIG girl. I was very good. Very patient. The hardest part was when I met Mac, a half Chesapeake Bay something and half Rottie. Oh gosh, I wanted to play so bad but Mom was afraid I'd get my shirt dirty.

Finally he came back with his "elves", best described as teenaged boys in black t-shirts, trailing after him like the North Pole Mafia. Really nice folks though. I sat on Santa's lap and tried to get comfy. I was in "shock and awe" mode. It wasn't until after my picture was taken that I REALLY appreciated him. Especially his choice of luncheon menu. Did I ever mention that I love Orange Chicken? Mom plopped me back into his lap to tell him what I wanted for Christmas and I made extra brownie points by licking the rest of his lunch off his beard.

Well...that's it for tonight. Good night and God bless..

Mary-Margaret

No comments: