Monday, December 18, 2006

Breaking news: About "Keepsakes"

We're getting there. Slowly but surely. Tree on stand, but lights and ornaments still in box. They should be on the tree and NOT in a box. I got one out of the box today...bad choice, I found out....and started taking it apart. If you ever see a Santa holding a foil wrapped present and the words "John 1986" on it, do NOT...I repeat, DO NOT unwrap it or eat the face off the Santa. That's something called a "Keepsake". Humans get weird about their "Keepsakes". Whateverrrrrr. I thought maybe there was a squeaky inside and I don't read all that well....yet.

See you later.

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Mesha Provo said...

Hey, Mary Margaret O'Brien.
I thought I had a long fancy name, but you beat me on that one.
I am a little Yorkie mix that lived in Ca, for about a year.
I now live in Tennessee.
Come visit my blog and we can play, we are about the same size.
I'm tagging you with the Christmas blog game.
Come see.
http://daisymaetales.blogspot.com
Miss Daisy Mae