Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I love my Frosty Paws

Oh that's NOT funny. Closing the glass sider over my doggie door. Please PLEASE...let me out?
Ahhhh....I always find my little patch of sun, even when there isn't any. The frost doesn't bother me at all. Nope. Uh uh. Er....wait...wait. Please don't shut the door?

The Christmas tree is finally up. After I went into the house I just stared at the bare tree on the table. I guess I sent Mom on a guilt trip because she detoured from going up the stairs to going into the dining room where the ornaments were. She looked at me...then the tree....(sigh)...and there she goes. Unwinding Christmas lights 'round and 'round the tree. It sure looks pretty with all those "keepsake" ornaments and strands of pearls wrapped around it. And our tree topper is a little silver suited elf.

I can't WAIT for Santa.


Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's certainly one way to get Frosty Paws! Get your mom to take a picture of your tree. We bet it's beautiful.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy