Friday, December 15, 2006

I know how Oprah felt...

..when she wasn't invited to that wedding of whats-his-name (I mean, even I know enough to stay off the good furniture) and Katie Holmes. Mom had a Christmas luncheon for all the people who work with her. And guess who wasn't invited? No...Oprah wasn't either, but who else? Hmmmmmm? That's right. MEEEEEEE.
It isn't fair. Dogs eat, too. I'm very neat, clean my plate, don't drop my napkin and silverware on the floor like some people, always say "please" and "thank you". So why can't I go to a nice restaurant? It just doesn't make sense. So I sulked. I mean it's one thing to politely decline an invitation, and quite another to not be invited at all. It's SOOOO not fair.

I guess they had a good time. Mom brought home some steak for me. Small consolation for the slap in the face, if you ask me.

I'll file this little faux pas away for use in some future guilt program.

Until then...

Mary-Margaret

No comments: