Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Checking in!

Hi. It's me...Mary-Margaret. Mom's taking the night off. She's got something called a "cold" which makes her all stuffy and cranky. The way she's coughing, if I were in charge, I'd take her to see Dr. V and get her a shot to make her feel better. She did call her doctor but he's very busy and so far he hasn't called back. Another reason she should go to Pet Medical Center. They take such good care of me, I'm sure they'd be happy to put HER in a kennel overnight if they thought it would help.

I'd even loan her my teddy bear. :o)

Love, Mary-Margaret

PS - Get better, Mom. This typing is SOOOO hard without thumbs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mary-Margaret don't ya just feel so bad when our mommy's have colds? We agree with you, she should go see the dogtor and get a shot like we have to do when we are sick.

We love you friend,

Simon and Hallie

P.S. We sure hope your mommy feels better soon!