Monday, December 03, 2007

We're HOME HOME HOME!!!

OHMYGAWSH! We got back today from Santa Monica and I have PILES of Christmas cards. To MEEEEE!! Mom might have one or two from her vendors, but the rest are MINE MINE MINE. We bought some in Pennsylvania to send to my friends and, if we don't get it done by this weekend, we'll do it then. I think I have about 120 to send out. Yup. That sounds right.

I'll tell you more later. Mom's about ready to fall asleep. It's been a weird month. But I'll be writing for my Grandpa now, AND for my Grandma. I figure she can still read my email from where she is, don't you think?

Thank you everybody for your good wishes and your sympathy. It really means a lot to both me AND my mom.

Love you....

Mary-Margaret

2 comments:

Lacy said...

woofies Mary-Margaret!!! me iz sooo sorrwy to hear bout ur g-ma...i iz shure she will keep weading ur bloggy to c what u been up to....my thoughts and prayers r with u....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Anonymous said...

Of course Grandma can read your blog where she is, otherwise it wouldn't be heaven. :)

Vicki and Sparky