Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Fun & My Uncle Rudy's Title

Everybody went out to Macaroni Grill for dinner except MEEEE and my Uncle Rudy. Not to worry, though. We'd rather have chicken. Noodles aren't my cuisine of choice.

Then they all came back to MY house and we opened pressies. Here's Mom with probably one of her favorite gifts: Pictures of her grandkids (also my cousins) Cailin and Clancy.


My cousin, Cailin, already tipped off my Mom that she wanted navy blue Converse sneakers with NO laces. It's really kewl to wear shoes like that these days.

We got my cousin, Clancy, a "Blue Man Group" percussion set. It's so neat-o. He can even put his mp3 player in it and play along. I think he'll have a lot of fun with that.



Oh yeah. Here's me in my new Christmas sweater. Help! I've turned into an Ewok! Arrrrrrgggh! (Just kidding. I love it. Hoodies are SOOOO in style these days!)


Duke Rudy the Possible of Fiddlehope in the Marsh
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


When I told my Uncle Jason and Auntie C that I was a titled aristocrat, they thought for SURE my Uncle Rudy would be, too. See?

And My Uncle Jason is

Earl Jason the Subversive of Fiddlehope in the Marsh
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


and Auntie C is

Her Royal Highness Colleen the Fifteenth of Bartonhurst in the River
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


Oh this is so much fun. I bet all my relatives and friends have titles, too. What's yours??

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

fee said...

merry christmas, mary-margaret! may your day be filled with good food, good cheer and wonderful company!

loves,
fee