Thursday, December 20, 2007

Snorfels and Scarves

Today was my bordatella (sp?) booster. The vet puts drops up your nose and.....helloooo, people? They go right back out on the examination table. Mom asked what the point was if they just got snorted back out again. Dr. Gindi (say "Yindi") said only one teensy drop had to make it in my nose for it to work. Still, today I got TWO kerchiefs to wear. I picked out the red one with little snowmen on it. (sorry, no picture...not my fault!) And then I got another one for being so good about my snorfels. It's light blue with more little snowmen. Kewl, huh?

This afternoon about maybe 4:00 we got a call from a lost person. Mom gave her directions and it was a good thing she did. She delivered the everly most beautiful basket of plants from Mom's friends Pat, Shelly, Carolyn, Elaine and Dee. They're also my "aunties". Anyway, it had maybe five or six different kinds of green plants, AND a really pretty little red bird with feathers and everything (not alive) sitting in the middle. It was very fresh and moist, still. Mom kept the florist's card for future use. They all said they were thinking about us. They're sad my Grandma is gone, too, and they wanted to share that with us. Wasn't that nice?

Lots of people commented on my Grandpa playing his harmonica. Mom belongs to some Yorkie Mom's groups and the ladies were very complimentary. Did I mention that a lady in Grandpa's apartment building even told Mom that she thought my Grandpa was the "cutest man in the building"? Yup! She did.

G'night for now.

Love,

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Mary-Mageret. I think you'll look pawsome in your scarves

~ Girl girl