Saturday, December 15, 2007

Yawn....!!!

Ho Hum. Guess where I got to go today? Hmmmmmm? Come on....guess! It's everly so MUCH fun. Oh, excuse me...do I sound just a tad sarcastic? Golly...I wonder why?
We've moved our work week around so Mom and me can have Tuesday off to go to Santa Monica and see Grandpapa, which is fine with me. He gives me ice cream (steak, stew, scrambled eggs, etc), you know. But today is Saturday and here we are, doing billing and payroll and...oh? You noticed I'M not doing anything? MY POINT EXACTLY!!!

Now you see why I wanted to stay HOME this morning. I tried to tell the Mom person and she just kept saying "Come on and quit fooling around, Mary-Margaret!". At least I could have laid out in the sunshine and watched the grass grow at home.

The pictures are from Mom's new cell phone. She got tired of always having to put it on speaker just to hear someone. It got so that people would ask "Are we on speaker?" before they'd start talking to her. She has a little pink thingy she wears on her ear, too, so she can have her hands free to cuddle me. Also, on the plus side, this new one has a 1.3 megapixel camera and it DOES bring out my cheekbones, don'tcha think?

Love, Mary-Margaret "Ho Hum" O'Brien

4 comments:

Girasol said...

Have fun and enjoy the steak on tuesday!!!
I got your beautiful card...thank you!

Anonymous said...

Now I'm gonna pout. I have to baby sit a girl friend for 4 or 5 days starting Mon. cuz she is having surgery & needs some help. That's upsetting =( I'm sure you'll be in S.M. more often now so after the 1st of Jan. we have to get together even if I drive to where you all live. Then I can visit a friend that lives near you. She's a close friend but her MS or MD has acted up in the last few yr.s & she can't drive all the way up here. Have a safe trip & good time. Have you found a way to get to your xmas gift yet ??? If your cold open it. If it does not fit go to WallyWorld and get something else. NO need to add this to this blog. Love ya, Aunt Shelly & gang

Anonymous said...

Wooo Rascal and Mary-Margaret,

I wanted to let woo know that I received woo card in the mail. Thank woo so much!

hugs,
Sitka

Lacy said...

woofies MM!! me finkies u lookies bute ti ful wiff any camera!!

b safe,
;)lacylulu