Sunday, December 09, 2007

My very good friend Lorenza

  This is the card my very good friend Lorenza from Mexico sent me. I think she's definitely got the spirit of Christmas in her. Doesn't she look like she knows how to have fun? Hmmmmmm??

MMOB

PS: I think I have about gotten 60 cards so far. We sent out maybe 110 today. Well, tomorrow, actually because we have to put the stamps on and mail them. I hope you will let us know when you get yours.

PPS - I am absolutely HOOKED on vanilla ice cream. Thanks, Grandpapa, for introducing me to that epicurian delight. Mom had to buy low fat "light" for me. Also she's making noise about me having to finish my dinner first. Like...that makes no sense. If I eat all my dinner I have no room for ice cream. Ya see?

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mary-Margaret!
Glad you got my card!
You are right. Even with my health problems I am a happy girl!
I got my first card yesterday. I think our postal service is soooo bad!
Kisses and hugs for you and your mom.
Lorenza

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I want to e-mail you a card. Please send me your e-mail address:

turbosibe@gmail.com

Lizzy said...

Wow, 60 cards so far?! That's a lot! We got 9 more today, so that makes 35. I can't wait to get your card!

Sparky

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Hi Mary-Margaret, nice to meet you. We got your Holiday card today! Thank you so very much. You are such a good helper with all the cards. What a cutie you are! Have a safe and happy Holiday Season!! Tasha & Eva.

Lacey said...

That pile of cards is bigger than you are. That's a very cute picture of Lorenza.

Thank you very much for the card you sent. You look so cute in the picture.
Comet and BLU
ps. we love ice cream too