Thursday, December 13, 2007

Me and Dierdre


My very good friend, Mr. Mercer, came in to see me today and he brought his daughter, Dierdre, with him. She's helping out a bit at the office. Too bad she wants to be an accountant. Personally, I think she'd make a great attorney.

She's very observant, you know. She could tell immediately that I wanted a belly rub. Oh gosh, that felt good. And then, as she was leaving, she very politely told Mom that she thought I was throwing up under her desk. Which I was, actually. A few times. Musta been someone I tasted? Or something I ate, maybe.

Blegh. I hate it when I do that. Really takes the wind out of my sails. Fortunately for me I don't have to clean it up. I feel ok now ...ate about half my dinner. No dessert, though. I think my gravy days are over and it's back to health food again. Mom's being overly cautious tonight.

Tomorrow, I get beautified at Miss Marilyn's. I think I'll ask for green and red ribbons for Christmas. Yup!

Love,

Mary-Margaret (urp!) O'Brien

7 comments:

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, just woofing by to say hello and thanks for your lovely Xmas card! J x

Jake of Florida said...

Hi Mary-Margaret O'Brien,

Thank you for the cute card. Are you looking forward to next November, when we share the month on the Dogs with Blogs calendar?

Happy Howlidays!! We'll check back to see how you look after your beautifying -- although we think you're pretty cute as is!!

Jake and Just Harry

Sophie Brador said...

Hey MM, I hope your little tummy is feeling better. Too bad about the gravy. But it looks like you got some good lovin' in. I have a feeling you get loved up everywhere you go. Look at you! You're adorable.

xo
SB

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mary-Margaret.
Sure I hope you are feeling better now. Healthy food is boring but good for us. Well, that is what my mom says!
I'd love to see a picture of you with your christmas ribbons!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

where's the beautified pictures??

Did you get the red/green ribbons?

xxoo
Orsoon

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Dear Orson and friends: I didn't go to Miss Marilyn's Puppy Day Spa yesterday. Mom made me stay inside and keep warm because I was "arfing" yesterday. I told her that I feel fine now, but she's being really careful. Doesn't want me or the other kids to get sick. Isn't that nice? So no red and green ribbons. Darn.

MMOB

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

We hope you are feeling better! Thank you for the lovely card you sent us!

Steve and Kat