Monday, December 17, 2007

My very good friend, Jami....


Jami and I are friends. Ok...I am HER friend, anyway. She's a Chihuahua and she's pretty grumpy. So far she's had two litters of pups and they've been re-homed. I like that term "rehomed". Jami is not a mother type person. She growls sorta really low in the throat just enough to say "Back off, Dude" when somebody gets near.

Mom tells me that I shouldn't take it personally. It's not like the Barkley twins - Bella and Bonnie - down the hall. They yap at EVERYTHING, but then you gotta understand. They're Maltese, and Maltese kids are just like that. No, with Jami I think it's because she doesn't know how to be friends or get along. She didn't get to go to Puppy School like I did.

I told her dad, my Uncle Fidel, that I'd mentor her. Yup. I would do that for my good friend, Jami. She really has a good heart, I think.

Love, Mary-Margaret

PS: See what I mean? Jami is like totally everly so standoffish (another word I like), but it's hard to make friends unless you know how to BE a friend. :o)

3 comments:

MJ's doghouse said...

oh my gosh miss obrien..my mommy and i just watched your you tube picture on the side bar..you are so cute..my mommy wants to take you away...i wont let her know...i am cute enough...but i gotta say..you are pretty adorable..

Anonymous said...

so cute.visit mine at htt://divatilly.blogspot.com

Lacy said...

woofies MM!!! u iz rite, sumtimes when pups r takin to soon from da mama and brudders and sistas dey no learn social skills...my brudder Jojo wuz likie dat..he wood try to eat my mama up iffin she pickeded him up...but he did love us...

b safe,
;)lacylulu