Saturday, December 08, 2007

Personal Hygiene

Mom is very VERY proud of me. Yesterday, Aunt Sonia came out of the work room and suggested (very politely) to Mom that she might replace my piddle pad. One sniff later, Mom totally agreed with her. So out with the old, in with the new. I even got to go out to my most favorite ground cover by the parking lot when Mom went to the dumpster.

Unfortunately for me, Mom was in a hurry and rushed me back to the office before I was ready. I...um...er....hadn't quite finished with my most serious business and here was this nice, fresh piddle pad without even ONE spot on it. I felt sorta bad but (to put it gently) what goes in must come out. So I finished up my stuff...(you know what I mean?)....and then picked up the corner of my piddle pad and very daintily covered the little pile. Hey....I'm neat, you know.

Mom goes back in the work room and "hmmphs" because she thought she'd flattened out the whole pad. She picked up the corner to lay it straight and started laughing. "Sonia?", she said. "You could just TELL me that there was something on the pad!".
"Huh? What are you talking about?", said Sonia. "I didn't touch it!"
And she came back to admire my handiwork, too.

Then they both looked at MEEEEE. Well? What could I say? I just sorta grinned and shrugged while Mom made a little package out of it, tossed it in the outside garbage, and laid down another clean pad.

Apparently she doesn't give me credit for being totally housebroken AND considerate, too.

Love,

Mary-Margaret

PS - No pictures taken or published due to the graphic nature of the potential content.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

You're so neat and tidy, Mary Margaret! I can just imagine the look on your mom's face, he he.

Sparky

Lorenza said...

Hi, Marie-Margaret
Good job! Like Spary said I imagine your mom's face!
Have a good night
Lorenza