Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Grandma - Saying "Goodbye"

 
Remember my Grandma as the beautiful lady she was and always will be. I miss you already and I promise that I will keep writing every day so you will never have to wonder what I'm doing again. We are very best friends, you and I. Someday I'll catch up with to you while you're on your forever journey and we can be together while we wait for the rest of the "fambly". You just do your special whistle and I'll find you, ok?

I love you...........

Everly yours forever,

Your Grand Dog, Mary-Margaret

3 comments:

Lucie said...

My Dear Mary-Margaret,
I have been praying all this time for your Grandma. Mom helps me by holding my paws together while we pray. We were surprised by the news. We had a minute of silence for her. I stayed quiet, I promise. Then I tried calling you through the steam iron, but your line was busy and Mom does not have your Mom's phone number.
In geography, we are pretty far from each other, but you know that I am with you in thoughts. We would like to help you somehow, just let us know how.
Your Yorkie Sister: Lucie
Caracas, Venezuela Dec 4, 2007.

Lizzy said...

I'm so sorry about your Grandma, MM. It must be pretty hard for you guys right now, eh? We're still keeping you in our prayers.

Sparky

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry that you had to say good bye to your Grandma. It is so hard to loose the Grandma that we love and it is even harder for Mom because she lost her Mommy. You are helping your Mom so much by just being with her. I am here for you.

Love
Sugar Princess

P.S. Baby Sweet Pea doesn't really understand all this yet because she has never lost a loved one. But she is very sorry that y'all are so sad.