Sunday, September 02, 2007

My Fambly!!

We went to a Bar-Bee-Que today. My whole fambly was there except for cousin Hayley and my Auntie Melissa and her gang from Minnesota. It was at my Uncle Mike and Aunt Janet's house in Beverly Hills. This picture is my Uncle Mike and Aunt Janet. Ohmygawsh, I had the very best time. Plus, it was so fun driving there. We went through a cloud burst, a dust storm, and another cloud burst in that order. Good thing, too. Washed all the mud off the car from the dust storm.
This is my Aunt Jackie!! She gives the best hugs ever.

My cousin Marshall is going to college now. He's going to be a Graphics Designer just like my cousin Alex.

I met all the rest of my fambly on Mom's side. Er...well, that's the ONLY side since she's a single mother, I guess. If you don't count my birth parents from Missouri who gave me up for adoption, Dandy Agustus Bush and Sissy's TooToo, that is. My Uncle Greg and Aunt Jackie were there, and my cousins Marshall, Alex, Peter, Cailin and Clancy, my Grandma and GrandPapa, and Colleen and Jason and Mom and MEEEEEE!


My GrandPapa



My Grandma
Here's the Birthday Bunch, minus MEEE! I was busy checking out purses when this was taken. You just never know what you'll find.

I had a turkey burger for supper. I ate every last bit of it, too. Then the best part came when everybody sang "Happy Birthday" to MEEEEE, and to Peter, and Alex, and Cailin and Clancy. We all have September Birthdays and it was everly so much fun.

I'm so tuckered out that I barely have enough energy to dictate my blog to Mom. She's tired too, so I will make sure she knows how much I appreciate her doing this, and correcting my spelling. Except for "Fambly". That's my name for all the people I'm related to that I absolutely love with all my heart. Yup. I think I gave them all kisses and cuddles, too.

I hope I get to see them more often. They're all pretty swell, you know? And, oh yes, there are pups just like me in Beverly Hills. I even saw some on the way home. My Uncle Michael said that we run wild in packs in Yorkshire. I think he's teasing me, don't you? We Yorks and Yorkettes are much more civilized than that, having evolved considerably from the old days when we hung out in gangs and had tattoos and doo-rags, and stuff. He's such a big silly.

Good night until tomorrow.

Love ya...

Mary-Margaret

3 comments:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

M-M, you have a nice looking family but (don't tell them) you are still the prettiest one - though it might be because we are dogs. We hope everyone paid the appropriate amount of attention to you. They need to have the proper priorities.

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw, your family look very nice M M.

Katy xxx

Oscar said...

It's always fun visiting the family. You get so much love and attention from your family and there is alway so much that goes on!