Sunday, September 16, 2007

Only THREE more days....!!

Only THREE more days until my BIRFDAY! Oh boy. TWO years old. I wonder if I'll get a cake? I already saw my ice cream in the fridge. Frosty Paws. Yum!! I had that at Sukoshi's birthday party and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it.

Auntie Shelly already sent me my pressie early. It came a couple of days ago. See?

I just love my new dress everly so much. I got to wear it for maybe an hour, and then Mom said I had to save it for my BIRFDAY.
(Fine...YOU try to say "birthday" without a palate. Go on!! See? It comes out "birfday", too!)

I have saved most of the goodies she sent for sharing with my friends. Except the rawhide chewies. I've been working on those. Kind of like getting in the mood for the big day, you know?

Thank you, Auntie Shelly, for jump starting my big day. I am SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Oh golly! I just LOVE birfdays!!

Mary-Margaret

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

Oh boy, is it really just 3 more days? I love your new dress!

Sparky

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mary Margaret.
It is going to be your birthday in 3 more days?? Wow! Are you going to have a big party?? I hope so!
Your Auntie Shelly sent you a beautiful dress! Perfect for your birthday!
Let us know about the celebration, ok?
Have a good night
Lorenza

Unknown said...

Mary-Margaret, this is Simon and I had my birthday party yesterday. I wish you could have come, we had frosty paws and pupcakes! My real birthday is on Tuesday and I'm going to be 4! Being 2 is a lot of fun! I hope you have a great day!

Love,

Simon Samuel
www.simonandhallie.com

Anonymous said...

Have a super birthday. Wish we could be there but can't leave the puppies that long =( Maybe next year. I know your not really into clothes but am glad you like the dress or at least acting like it. Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and MANY more. We love you & wish we could be there,
BTW, next time your mom makes you work on a Saturday, make her take you to McDonalds after work or, give her the cold shoulder as you do at times. Or, have her put green paper money in your piggy bank. No child/furbaby slave labor allowed.
Love & BIGGG hugs, Aunt Shelly & the gang