Saturday, September 22, 2007

It's almost Hallowe'en

I had two birthday wishes - (one) to go to Puppy School and see all the new kids, and (two) to go shopping at PetCo or PetSmart. I sorta got both my wishes.

Mom actually got up early this morning, wolfed down a bagel and cream cheese, put her wake-up juice (coffee) in her thermal mug and off we went. I tell YOUUUU!! What a buncha wusses. Not ONE kid showed up because it "looked like rain". But Miss Lois (my teacher) did and we hung out for a bit. I got some decent sniffing time in and then even Miss Lois was having trouble keeping dry. Oh...yes, I forgot to mention, it started to rain. Mom just said it was ok, that she was "drip dry" today. But Miss Lois decided to pack it in about half-way through our time. Hmmmph. A little water never hurt anyone.

OK...so then we went to PetCo and sat in the car until it opened. It was raining pretty hard by then. Whew...I tried on a lot of stuff, and I almost ended up with a witch costume. "No no no....! That's not MEEEEE", I said. So, instead I got sort of an "ensemble". A witch hat with an orange bow on the front and elastic to hold it on my head; a bat-wing collar that is stretchy and very comfy; and an orange t-shirt that says "I'm too cute to be scary!", all of which I like very much. I even wore my hat through the check out. I got a couple more t-shirts for fall, since I like to be stylish at work.

Just a suggestion here, but if you guys want some decent costumes, now is the time to go shopping. There were dragons, and witches, scarecrows, skeletons, alligators, lady bugs, and a whole buncha other stuff. And all sizes, too.

I'll send pictures later.

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: