Monday, September 17, 2007

TWO more days!

Mom keeps asking me what I want for my BIRFDAY. Gosh. I have almost everything. Can't think of a thing except maybe a baby brother or sister. She just lifts an eyebrown and says stuff like "Let's go to Disneyland, instead!". Oh sure. Can you see me on Thunder Mountain? Rrrrrrrright. No thanks.

I think maybe we'll go to Pacific Pets tomorrow and check out their new fall wardrobes. They always have cute stuff. Expensive, but ...hey, I'm worth it. And maybe pick up some bakery goodies while were there. And maybe go order another cake at Albertsons. Mom says for people they are the absolute best.

Dunno yet. I kind of like Pacific Pets. I get to see all the babies in the nursery. I used to hang out there before I adopted my mom. I remember those days pretty well, but I also knew who I belonged to the minute she walked in. Yup.

G'night for now. See you tomorrow.

Love,

Mary-Margaret

5 comments:

DogMom said...

Hey Mary-Margaret! Hope you have a terrific birfday!
Wuf Ya - Gomer & Opie over at DogsAyeView

Lizzy said...

Just 2 more days! I hope you have a great birthday!

Sparky

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow Mary Margaret! We said happy bday to you on our website!

We hope you have a wonderful day full of kisses and songs :)

Love,
Simon & Hallie

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh you'll have a pawsome birthday. I hope your mom get you a really nice gift. :)

~ Girl girl

Juno said...

HAPPY BIRFDAY MARY MARGARET!! :)

Have you decided what you want? Pacific Pets sounds a good idea. You deserve to receive all good pressies!!! Dont forget to ask your mom to get bakery goodies as well.

Let us know how it goes, ok? :)

Momo xoxo