Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Yummy Treats from Denise Down the Hall

WOW!! Imagine my surprise when Denise, the lady from Allstate down the hall, came in and asked for MEEEE! Woo hoo. And she was bearing GIFTS!! Four huge bags of yummies to chew on and make my breath sweet. I wonder if maybe she was telling me something??? Hmmmmm!

Busy day today. I have four of those chewy things going, and one of our attorney clients was nice enough to get one out from behind the bookcase for me where I'd dropped it. We pretty much have nice clients like that.

I love my job.

Puppy kisses....

Mary-Margaret

3 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

seems like u do hv some fans of your own

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mary-Margaret.
I like people who are kind to me giving me treats!!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Denise is so nice to bring you yummy treats. I'm sure you have really sweet breath

~ Girl girl