Wednesday, September 19, 2007

TODAY!!! Yayyyy!

Wow...so far lotsa people said "Happy Birfday" to MEEEEEE. I figured I could sleep in for a change but not to be. Mom woke me up by giving me tummy tickles and kisses and singing "Happy Birfday" to me.

I know she ordered a cake that says "Happy 2nd Birthday, Mary-Margaret" and we're going to take it to the office for sharing with anyone who wants to come by. It's not a party and nobody has to bring me presents because I have absolutely everything I could want.

Aunt Shelly sent me a birfday dress and I get to wear that today. She picks out the prettiest dresses for us pups. I don't know WHERE she gets them, but I wish my mom would shop there.

Mom says that we're going to go shopping this weekend when we have some time to spend on JUST MEEEEEE! We've been taking really good care of our clients and doing reports and listening to them talk about stuff that we ran out of shopping time. I don't mind. I love going to Matco and PetSmart in Temecula anyway. I can catch up on what's happening by sniffing around a lot.

Gotta run.....love you guys, lots. REALLY I DOOOOOO!!

Love, Mary-Margaret "The Birfday Girl" O'Brien

4 comments:

Minnie Mouse said...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Mary-Margaret O'Brien is equally as gorgeous as me....
Happy birthday to you (owwwww!!)


Love your GF Minnie Mouse

Tina said...

Happy Birthday Mary-Margaret! You are beautiful and I love keeping up on your everyday life! Hopefully today is as fabulous as you!

Tina said...

Happy Birthday Mary-Margaret! I love keeping updated on your super fabulous life and I hope you have a great day today! Oh, and I love your new dress!!!

Tina said...

Sorry I think I left 2 comments! Still trying to figure this blogging stuff out! Hopefully your mom will fix it for me!