Friday, September 07, 2007

I know...I know...!

Gosh, I feel so badly about not writing so much any more. I've been everly so busy with Mom, running here and there. It's just us in the office now. Sonia is still helping us with courts and stuff, but it's me 'n Mom doing the office stuff. Like today, I take care of the kids that come in with their parents. I really love my job. They play with me, toss the ball, give me belly rubs. I mean, do I have a cushy job or what?

Mom dropped me off at Miss Marilyn's puppy day spa this morning for my monthly pawdicure, shampoo and blow dry. I picked out a pale pink ribbon for my hair. I played with Chelsea, Nikki and Tammy. They are all Maltese and...ohhhh, I have to tell you....Tammy is the MOST BEEE-YOU-TI-FULL girl. She has really long flowing hair, all the way to the ground. And she gets TWO top-knots, sort of like pony tails, with pink ribbons in them. She's nice, but a little stand-offish, if you know what I mean. She probably didn't get to go to Puppy School when she was little, I think.

I will post pictures of Denise and her kids maybe tomorrow. I didn't forget, but I have to get my Mom to scan them.

If I can get Mom up and out of the house early tomorrow we might go to Puppy School just to say "hi". I hope so. I kinda miss my job as a mentor. We'll see. It starts at 8:00AM and that's a bit early for SOME people to get out of the house.

OK...niters to everyone. It's late and I'm bushed.

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: