Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My "birfday"...so far!

My CAKE!! It's all boxed up and I can't get it OPEN!!!

Would SOMEBODY PULEEEZE open that cake??

My "bunny bank" from Auntie Dee and Cousin Shadow. All the way from Blaine, Washington. Auntie Dee boxed it up pretty good. I got some tape out, then I got a mouthful of tissue (blegh!) and ended up asking for some help.
My Auntie Sonia helped celebrate. She gives the everly most best belly rubs. Yup.
Speaking of belly rubs....er....hello? I'm ready? Where'd everybody go??
And then my Auntie Debbie (from across the hall) came in and brought me a t-shirt. I was pretty tuckered out from all that "birfday" stuff and was ready to get comfy and snuggle down for a nap.

This has been the best day ever. I have so many really great friends and I think I'm one of the luckiest pups in the whole wide world.

Love you always,

Mary-Margaret

9 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Marie-Margaret.
I wish you a very Happy Birthday!!
Looking at your pictures I can see you are having a great day!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Lizzy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY MARGARET!!! Have a great one!

Sparky

Lucie said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Mom and I wish you the best!
Your puppy pal,
Lucie
Caracas, Venezuela

Anonymous said...

Hi Princess,so glad your pressie got there in time for you birthday..
Sorry about all the tape,didn't want it to come open...
We love you
Auntie Dee and Cuz Shadow

Lacy said...

woofies, mary-margaret, watt a yummy lookin cake u got 4 ur birfday....glad u had a special day!!!

;) lacy

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Happy 2nd birthday Mary Margaret!

Katy xxx

Juno said...

Hello Princess Mary Margaret. Thank you for sharing great photos! I am glad you received all lovely pressies.. I love the pink dress! :)

Momo xoxo

Lacy said...

woofies, mary-margaret, thank you for visitin my blog...i not have many visitors sooo i appreciate those who do...that poem is something mama gots in email one time, sad but its true..i wasnt a stray but several of the doggies she and daddy had over the past yrs were what mama calls, hand-me-down doggies...thanks again, for visitin me...they just very happy they could give the doggies a home!!!

;) lacylulu

Balboa said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Marie-Margaret, looks like you had a wonderful celebration.

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa