Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My friend, Denise!!

I got a note on the door today and it wasn't from Dirk for a change. It was from Denise, also known as "Denise-from-down-the-hall". She even said "Mary-Margaret" on it, and told me she had some goodies for me so to tell her when I got there. Wow. She sure did have stuff. FOUR whole bottles of special Doggie gravy to make food taste better, and two bags of medium sized treats (to make doggie breath "fresh and minty"). Already I gave some stuff to my friends.

Denise gave me some pictures of her and Leia and Jewel, but I can't post them until tomorrow. Why? "Just because", Mom said and I know better than to bug her about it. It was a pretty busy day today, and tomorrow she's got appointments all over town. Already I know I have to stay home for part of the day. But (sniff....) that's ok. REALLY, it is. I'm a big girl and I know exactly what to do to get even with her. Yup! *wink*

When you come back I should have some nifty pictures for you.

Until then.....

I am yours forever and always.

Love,

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Can't wait to see pictures of you Mary-Margaret. :)


~ Girl girl