Sunday, September 23, 2007

Almost Hallowe'en - PICTURES

Am I ready or what, I ask? We looked at a lot of stuff but I go for comfort more than "wow" factor. So...I got a T-Shirt, a bat-wing collar (with buggy yellow eyeballs on it), and a witch's hat. Like...uh....do I look scary?
Naw. Not scary at all. I just want to help pass out candy to the kids. Hard to get pets and belly rubs if you look TOOO scary, y'know?

Since I can't have candy, might as well cash in on the belly rubs.

Love ya...

Mary-Margaret

5 comments:

Asta said...

Vewy nice to meet you Mary-Margaret..you suwe awe a cutie..let's be fwiends!OK?
That is a gweat costume..it's suwe to eawn you lots of tummy wubs and tweats..i don't have a cosume fow halloween yet.I suwe hope I find one.
Pleez come to my pawty if you have the time tomowwow..I'm going to be one whole yeaw old!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh that phrase really do match u...

u aren't scary at all...

Lizzy said...

You're definitely too cute to be scary!

Sparky

Isabella said...

Hi MM! thanks for visiting my blog and telling Kami all about yourself.
Big Wags,
Isabella

Unknown said...

Totally true!!!

You are so cute to be scary!!!