Saturday, September 15, 2007

Well, here it is...BEDTIME

Sheesh. Up with the chickens, and off to work we go. Hi ho..hi ho! Mom...er...it's SATURDAY? Hmmmmmm?

"Billing, Mary-Margaret. We won't be long!". Oh sure. I've heard that one before. We got to the office probably 9:45AM and left probably 7:45PM. Not too long, my left paw. About 4:30 I started reminding her.



That got me no where. Then I hopped onto her desk. I just got yelled at. "You get OFFA there, Mary-Margaret!". Well, what's a puppy to do, I ask?

So I sat in the clients' chair and started telling her off. I mean I REALLY told her off. She kept looking at me and laughing, and next thing you know, the camera comes out.


OK. I warned you. Now I'm mad. So I quit speaking to her absolutely entirely. She told me I was giving her the "cold shoulder". Whateverrrrr!! And wouldn't you know it? She got a video of MEEE ignoring her.

How exciting. Whoopee.

Do I sound maybe a bit miffed? Oh, yeah. You got that one right. Everybody knows that if you eat late, you gain weight. My middle isn't liddle anymore. Mom (trying to be funny) said I could always get a job as a door stop. Hah..hah...hah....(snort).

Maybe tomorrow I'll feel like putting the pictures and video up for you. Right now, I just want this day to be over.

G'night, everyone.

I do love you....yeah, and Mom too. But don't tell her yet. Let her suffer for a bit.

Mary-Margaret

No comments: