Thursday, September 20, 2007

Little Orphan Lily

This is my good friend, Lily. She's called a "Chinese Crested" and she's THREE years old. I don't think she looks Chinese, do you?

Mom's friend Marge's neighbor's mother stopped living a while back so Marge adopted little Lily. Lily has a family again and is very happy. Her brothers and sisters are Yorkies and a Maltese. And her new mom, Marge, just loves her to pieces.

(snort) I wish I had brothers or sisters. Er....Mom? Helloooooo???

Nobody ever listens to MEEEEEEEE. I am doomed to be an only child, I think.

PS - I think Lily should start blogging, don't you?

Singularly yours,

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Lily is very cute! I'm so glad she has a good, new family. And I totally think Lily should start blogging! Every dog should have a blog!

Sparky