Monday, September 24, 2007

Ah'm a STAR, Y'all!

Guess what? Guess what? Huh? huh?

My VIDEO got picked to be FEATURED on YouTube. Seeeeee?? The Life of a Working Pup. My mom put a link to my very own (ta daaaaa) personal channel at YouTube, Channel MMOB. If and when she gets around to taking more videos you can find them there.

Oh....golly gee whiz. I....I.....AAACK...oh, I'm NOT ready for all this. I'm just a small-town Yorkette with no Hollywood-like ambitions or anything. But....on the other hand....You think I need an agent? A manager? Rehab? Should I change my name to "Barkney"? Or maybe get a nickname like "M MO"?

Ow......! Mom's pinching me. Says I need to get real. Says my friends love me for who I am.

Oh well....love ya! Was just kidding anyway.

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

(OK OK, Mom...LEGGO! I'm real! I'm real!)

5 comments:

Chloé said...

Hi! Mary-Margaret! I am very satisfied because you writing to me,does a lot of illusion to me, i beging to having friends! My mom lived in Philadelphia and she helps me with the language. I wait let's be good friends, and to know soon lucie! In two days it is my birthday, I am very deceived!!! Love, Chloé

Lizzy said...

Your video was featured on youtube?! You really are a star!

Sparky

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Oh, gosh, Sparky. You're making me blush. I'm still the same ol' me. Yup. No fancy red carpet or anything. Plain old grass will do just fine. :o)

Chloé said...

Hello M.M!!! It is wonderful that have given you a dictionary in my language, does a lot of illusion to me!!! Finally on Friday my birthday, PARTY, PARTY!!!
I am charmed with your photo of halloween, your dress is very nice, I still do not have dress...

Chloé said...

OH MY GOD!!!i love your video, you are wonderful!!!