Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I saw Miss Lynne!!!


My teacher....(on the right)! The one who gave me my dipoloma back in February 2006! From "Cool Dogs". We went and visited her for the first time in waaaaay over a year. At first I didn't recognize her right off. I mean, a year is a long time. But after a bit it was like "ohhhh yeah!" and wow. I couldn't get enough of her. I was sniffing all over the place, and then I hopped in her lap to lick and cuddle. And then about 5:30 or so I hopped down to tell Mom it was time to go home.

Doesn't matter where we are. At 5:30PM SHARP, I want to go HOME! So we kissed and snuggled good-bye. And she's starting up a real advanced class for us pups, sort of like grad school, where we can learn even MORE stuff. She says as soon as her classrooms get built up she's inviting us to an "open house". What fun! Another PAR-TAYYY!

PS - See how little I was back then? Hmmmmm? I'm all grown up now.

Love, Mary-Margaret

3 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

so happy 2 met ur teacher again, i suppose...

did she test u back again for those stuff that she taught u b4?

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Naw. She saw that I understood pretty much what people said to me, and that I talked back if I had something to say. So no reason to give me a test. Besides, it was a social call...pretty much!

MMOB

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

It's nice to catch up with old friends isn't it? That new class sounds tough, but I'm sure it's not too much trouble for a terrific terrier like you.

Katy x