Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Checking in!

Hey, guys. It's meeeeeee, Mary-Margaret. Mom's whizzin' around doin' this 'n that and doesn't have much time to help me blog. At least not for the past couple of days.

Let's see. I had my teeth brushed yesterday. She's getting pretty sneaky and sticks her thumb in my mouth crossways, clamps her hand around my nose (except for the air holes), and lifts up my lips to get to the molars. Still, she says I have some tartar on my back teeth so will have to have them pro-fesh-un-ally cleaned. Yuck.

I got a bath yesterday. No fleas. Good news for that, but I still get a rash on my tummy sometimes. Probably from laying in the grass outside. I might be allergic. No other way to explain my little pink bumps.

Um.....oh yeah. We went to Mrs. Shaima's office. I know my way there pretty much. Once I get off the elevator I put my nose to the ground and follow her scent. It works out well until I get to the janitor's cart. He's got lots of smelly stuff on it so I get a little off track. But once I hang a left at the end of the hall, I know right where to go.

Sorry no pictures for now. Mostly I wrote so my Grandma will see that I'm ok and not worry about me. She is a really good Grandma and frets if she doesn't hear from me. Blogging is the best way to keep people who love you well informed. Secondary only to the "National Enquirer", but I'm not famous enough for that yet. Besides, I don't need rehab so I'm probably not newsworthy anyhow.

Love,

Mary-Margaret

3 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh i bet you smell real nice after the bath. You sound pretty busy to me. :)

~ Girl girl

Lizzy said...

You must be pretty busy! And you had a bath? Ugh! What could be worse than a bath?

Sparky

Urban Smoothie Read said...

ur a clean little margaret...well brush n bath....

ready 2 b hug