Saturday, August 04, 2007

I am NOT getting fat!

Raspberries to Mary-Ann-From-Down-the-Hall for saying I'm getting fat. I am NOT. I'm getting curvaceous. Voluptuous. I'm still the same old me inside. I've always been built a little on the square side. OK...so my little pink tummy is a bit closer to the floor than I'd like. Such is life. I need more exercise, I guess. Like I have a choice? Hmmmmmmm?

We watched a movie this afternoon....actually, a couple of movies. "The Bridge to Terabithia" (so so....plot was weak, I thought, but the dog was kind of cute) and "Where the Heart Is" about a girl who has a baby in Wal-Mart.

Mom made popcorn and melted some butter to go over it. My favorite, if you want to know. I LOVE buttered popcorn. Mom has some, then I get a piece. Sometimes she forgets when it's my turn and I have to paw really hard on the arm of the leather chair to remind her. She just laughs and says "Oh, excuuuuuse me, Mary-Margaret!", and then I get another piece.

Oh yeah....we worked some today too. Got some closing done and some mailing done. Weekends are a good time to catch up, I'm told. It's quiet and we get a lot done in a couple of hours.

Tomorrow is Sunday. Day of rest, maybe??? I hope so.

Love, Mary-Margaret

4 comments:

The Beasts- Royal, Brock & Alki said...

woo I think you are looking good! just tell Mary-Ann to buzz off!

*Royal*

Urban Smoothie Read said...

juz tell ur owner ur juz being 'meaty'...

while other dogs r suffering 'aneroxia nervosa'

Lorenza said...

Hi, Marie Margaret.
I am like you. I hate when someone says that I am fat! Well, maybe I am a little bit but its not my fault!
I like to watch movies with my mom too! Yes, the best part is the popcorn thing! Even if I get only 2 or 3 and my mom eats the whole bag! Not fair!
I hope you had a great weekend
Lorenza

Unknown said...

Hi there Mary-Margaret, it's me, Hallie Ann. I am voluptuous too. I think being curvy is very pretty and my mommy says that I take after her. I'm proud of my curves and you should be too.

Love,

Hallie
www.simonandhallie.com