Thursday, August 02, 2007

Dirk! (sigh)


Another love note was posted for me on Tuesday. He's sticking them to my door maybe 4-5" from the floor so I am the first one to see them. Mom unstuck it and said "Mary-Margaret? I think THIS is for you!".

I sniffed the note and when I found it was from DIRK, I grabbed it and took it to my private workspace. Mom helped me stick it to the wall. See? It's PINK this time.
Oh, the excitement of a new love. I do so try to keep my life in balance, but it's hard not to think of him all the time, even when I should be working.

Isn't a new love just grand?

Love, Mary-Margaret

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Oh boy! Dirk must really love you. You're a pretty special pup.

Sparky

Urban Smoothie Read said...

is he ur secret admirer??

show his pic to us, plz....

fee said...

dear mary-margaret, who is this dirk person? do you have a pix of him so we can all be nosey and tell you if he's good for you?

have a nice weekend!

loves,
fee