Sunday, August 19, 2007

Blah....Rats and Mice!

OK...it's Sunday again. We sorta slept in, watched some junk on TV on the National Geographic channel (I particularly like stuff with DOGS in it), and went over the Margie's to take some pictures of....er....well, I'll let YOU see it for yourself.

She's trying very hard to get moved from the first floor to the second because of TWO species of....RAT. The first is called a "peeping Tom" and the second is called a "rat" and it lives behind her washer and dryer. Like how many times does someone have to complain to the manager to get this taken care of? HMMMMMMM?????

Well, we'll go help and give her photographic ammunition in her war. (double click to enlarge)


So then I get home from my pest control job, and what do I find? Hmmmmmm??? See it? HAH...well, that's because I chased it right out of the yard. It was standing on the other side of the fence until it saw my mom, then it ran right down that slope. See where it goes?




Then we went to get the mail and I got to say "Hello" to lots of folks out for a Sunday drive. They all seem so surprise and happy to see me. I guess not too many of us Yorks and Yorkettes have the kind of car seats that put us at eye level with the other drivers. I love it. (hehehehhehe)


Love, Mary-Margaret "Rat Hunter" O'Brien

3 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

OMG!!

i'm scared of rats...

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Ekks.. I hope that rat dont come back again..

~ Girl girl

Lizzy said...

if I were you, I'd catch the rat and eat 'im up!

Sparky