Saturday, August 04, 2007

Chelsea isn't a baby anymore!

My very good friend, Chelsea (formerly known as "Baby Chelsea"), just had HER babies. What is this, huh? All my friends are having kids and I still don't even have a steady BOYFRIEND. Oh sure....Dirk and I have a thing, but it's not...like...you know. Not serious.
Speaking of Dirk, he left me another "love note" on the bottom of the door to our office. THIS time, I snatched from Mom's hands and, as soon as I sniffed that it was from Dirk, I shredded it. I am SOOOOO sick of having my love life splashed all over the internet. Really!! So this time, you don't get to see what he wrote. Suffice to say he signed it "Love, Dirk".
And here we are, on a late Friday afternoon, and guess who is oblivious to the time? Well, it's NOT me. I am all ready to go home and she actually gets the hint. We're outta there at 4:55PM. We left so fast that Mom and the pouch man collided in the doorway. He was coming in and we were going out. I had just enough time to say "Hello...Good-bye!" and I yanked Mom out the door. For gosh sakes, it's FRIDAY!!!

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: