Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Invitation ....declined!

Of all the nerve. I got asked by another bloggy if I wanted to be included on their site and I didn't even answer. Like...who needs more spam, right? So I just got emailed by Buster that my blog was ON their site, and so is EVERYBODY from Dogs With Blogs. How RUDE!!! So I asked my mom to write them a nice note and politely decline their invitation. She also asked them to remove the link to my blog.

Sheesh!

Now I'll probably start getting spammed with credit card offers, free stuff and Lordy knows what else. And I'm not even TWO yet. (That's on 9/19/07, by the way!!)

So...that's my day. So far, anyway. That, and I got lots of walks. I just LOVE Candace everly so much. She likes to get fresh air as much as I do. She's amazed at how many people say "Hello, Mary-Margaret!". I do have lots of friends.

I am very grateful to be who I am.

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: