Monday, August 13, 2007

Busy busy!

Just checking in to say "hello". Mom is in a tizzy. Says she feels like Alice in Wonderland, with people appearing and disappearing from her life. She's telling me to make like the "White Rabbit" and say "Hello...Good-bye" because "I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" (huh?? Whatchoo talkin' about, Mama?)

Good gosh, so many people came to see us today. I was very helpful to a lot of clients, you know...hopping in their laps and giving them puppy kisses. Everyone seems to be either stressed, sad, or in a rush. I like to remind them of what's important in life. Belly rubs and kisses. Yup! That's all a body really needs.
Don'tcha think? Hmmmm?

Love, Mary-Margaret

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Belly rubs and kisses, you're right, they're the best! Everyone needs those. (And tennis balls!)

Sparky

Anonymous said...

Belly rubs and kisses. Yup! That's all a body really needs.

Hi sweetheart,
Belly rubs are fun & cozy but,
after 31 yrs of marriage if I asked
Uncle Ray for one he'd think I'd lost
it & probably tell me there's not
enough hours in a day to rub all of it !! =( But my gang loves
them so I give them allot of belly rubs . When we see each other I'll
give you bunches of them.
Love ya Aunt Shelly & gang