Friday, August 10, 2007

Oh, Wow....what a day!

I have pictures. Lots of pictures. I told you my "boyfriend" was coming by this afternoon. I had my hair and nails done in the morning, along with a Swedish massage. There was a really nice Schnauzer named "Pepper" at Miss Marilyn's Puppy Day Spa, and I tell YOUUUU! He was very attentive. I told him I have a boyfriend. He just didn't listen. He practically blocked the door when I tried to leave. Then he cornered me and ...well, to be honest, I came unglued. I remembered my old Puppy School tricks. I lowered my shoulders and head, and bared my teeth and snapped at him. "You're beautiful when you're angry!" doesn't cut it with me. I just about took his nose off before Mom scooped me up and we waved good-bye. My lilac colored hair ribbon was a bit askew, but otherwise I was fine.

Then I got to work and Dirk (Sir Winston Dirk III) came by. He's not a Border Collie, his mom said. He's a. .....German. ....um.... Munsterlander. I'll tell you later. Anyway, I decided he's even more of a gentleman than George Clooney. He reminds me of that old movie star, Cary Grant. Really good with the ladies, totally polite and thoughtful, and rather reserved.

My mom and Dirk's mom went crazy with the cameras. I got to where I could see them coming a mile away. I've timed it so that just a split-second before the flash goes off I turn my head. Mom gets SOOOOO flustered. Still, even so, she caught Dirk giving me a kiss. How embarrassing.


I'm going to a birthday party tomorrow for three of my friends who will be a year old on August 28th. Jolie and Jen are sisters, and Sukoshi is another friend, so we'll be celebrating them together. There's a pool where the party is so I might get to go swimming. Oh gosh...I hope they don't mind if I don't wear a bathing suit. You know, it wasn't a high priority on my fashion list for the summer, since I skinny dip in my baby pool at home. Oh what the heck...it's just us girls probably .. maybe..? It should be fun, don't you think?? Hmmmmmm???

I'll post the rest of the pictures later. Too tired to do them tonight. OK?

Love, Mary-Margaret

PS (giggle)(blush) Dirk's been posting in my chat box. I..er... um.... gosh! What should I say? I've never had a boyfriend before. Does he sound serious? I don't know how to handle this. I'm only 23 months old.

1 comment:

Lucie said...

Dear Mary-Margaret
That guy Dirk is very lucky to hang out with you.
That guy Dirk is really handsome. Oh! I could see him in a better picture in your blog, on your July 26's date.
I can see why you are in love. And his tiny spots make him look an experienced guy.
When is the next date?
Lucie