Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Little Neeko's Joke of the Day

My VERY good friend, little Neeko, says I can post his jokes here if nothing important is going on in my day. And trust me...Mom's been working really hard and I'm everly so bored.

Here's the joke:

~A cocky State Highways employee stopped at a farm and talked with an old farmer. He told the farmer: "I need to inspect your farm for a possible new road."

The old farmer said: "OK, but don't go in that field." The Highways employee said: "I have the authority of the State Government to go where I want. See this card? I am allowed to go wherever I wish on farm land."

So the old farmer went about his farm chores.

Later, he heard loud screams and saw the State Highways employee running for the fence and close behind was the farmer's prize bull. The bull was madder than a nest full of hornets and the bull was gaining on the employee at every step!!

The old farmer called out: "Show him your card!!"~

(hee hee hee hee hee)

OH YEAH...I forgot to mention. We had a big earthquake or two last night. So kewl...sure breaks up an otherwise dull night. 9:26PM right toward the end of "The Bachelor". How inconvenient, huh? Mom wait for a commercial before she checked the USGS site for the magnitude. It started out as maybe 5.9 but now they say is's only 5.7. Still quite a shaker, though.

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We so admire how easy going you are about earthquakes, Mary-Margaret. Your buddy Harper would be shaking in his boots (if he were wearing them).
love,
auntie elaine and the Brighton Bandits