Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Going to see my Grandpa today. Woo hoo! Mom made potato salad and it must be ok. She didn't scowl or use her "magic words" when she tasted it. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but after she put it into the bowl to take to the barbeque and got it all pretty, she had some left over and even had it for her dinner.

No, she didn't share. Apparently there are quite a few things a puppy shouldn't eat besides raisins, grapes and avocadoes. So now she says I can't have pickles and onions and mustard and mayonnaise (which are all in the potato salad). Being a dog isn't much fun come suppertime.

Here's little Neeko's joke for the day. I thought it was pretty funny.

~“Please keep your dog beside you, sir,” a woman said crossly to the man sitting opposite to her on the bench at the park. “I can feel a flea in my shoe.” “Midnight, come here,” replied the man. “This woman has fleas.”~

(hee hee hee hee)

Happy Father's Day!!

Love,

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Happy Father's Day to your Grandpa!
I am sure you had a pawesome time celebrating his big day!
That salad sounds yummy... well... that is what my mom says!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza