Saturday, March 03, 2007

Oh, what a BEE-YOO-TI-FUL Daaaaay!

It's warm and sunny with a pretty strong breeze. Brings all kinds of smells to me. I like to sit in the back yard and just sniff. Ahhhhhhhh. It's probably maybe 70 or more degrees out. Very good for sunbathing by the back fence.

This week Sonia's been gone except for last Tuesday. I really REALLY miss her and the way she says "Hello, Mary-Margaret!" when I get to work. I know Mom misses her, too. But she doesn't want her to come back to a whole pile of stuff to do so she is working hard at keeping things caught up. I don't mind in the least. I get to visit people and make new friends for more hours in the day. Yesterday we had already left and just made a quickie stop someplace and when we came out, there were people at the door again. How cool is that, I ask you? So I got to have a play date with Anya while her mom and my mom did some business.

Oh also I met a pup named "Dirk". We had a couple of long sniff & smell sessions. His mom was so funny. First off, she said his real name is "Winston Dirk" but he goes by Dirk. He's a German something - probably what you'd call a middle sized dog, white and black like a Border Collie only with a broken coat, and the most GORGEOUS blue eyes I've ever seen. His mom was talking for him. Said stuff like "Mmmm....and she gets manicures and pedicures and gets her hair done...." when he was sniffing me. He really checked me out, and I even rolled on my back for him to be polite, so he wouldn't miss anything. He even came back later in the day just to say "Hello Goodbye" to me.

Today we're catching up on house chores. Maybe doing some running around later, but I'm not sure yet. Depends on Mom, I guess. She has two books she's been trying to read for the longest time. Maybe I'll help her do that. I'm good at helping her relax, you know.

Have a great weekend.

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: