Tuesday, March 27, 2007

"For external use only"

That's what it said on the tube. I know you can't believe everything you read, though.

One of my favorite things to do is rummage through purses. Big, little....tote, hobo...doesn't matter. I used to just find money. Now I look for other things. Tasty little items or little papers just begging to be shredded. Today, I hit the jackpot. A tasty item AND a paper to shred. I was doing just fine until Sonia caught me.

"What IS that, Mary-Margaret?", she wanted to know. Well, ...er....uh....I dunno. It chomps pretty well, and there's some gooey white stuff inside that tastes weird, but other than that, it's fine (I said). "AAAACK", says Mom. And my squishy little things gets taken away. Something called "NEOSPORIN" cream. Never mind the beginning shreds of note paper. That's gone now, too.

Mom calls the doctor whose new receptionist puts her on hold. Over and over she gets bumped off hold, and they put her right back on. So she finally sends an email to her Yorkie friends asking how to make me "toss my cookies"...throw up, in human language. In case you are wondering, you give a yorkie 1 tsp of hydrogen peroxide, and another tsp ten minutes later. Sounds lovely, huh?

Finally she slams down the phone and calls back. This time the guy tech answers and goes to the doctor, who says the Neosporin people only put that on there to "cover their butts" (or something like that...she wouldn't tell me exactly). Dr. Bach says I'll be just fine and not to worry.

OK...so I'm not going to pass out or anything, and Mom's not going to worry. Tell me, though, how DO I get this awful TASTE out of my mouth??

Aloha...

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

While Roxie and Sammy do not suggest it, Andy says eating poo will get that nasty Neosporine taste out of your mouth.

R, S & A