Friday, November 23, 2007

Shopping for CHRISTMAS!!

Me and Mom are shopping for Christmas already. Seems like we just finished with last year, huh? I still have my sweater from last year and it fits just fine now. I hope the lights still twinkle on the Christmas tree on the back of it.

The lady across the street already has her house all done up and so do our next door neighbors. Oh, I just LOVE Christmas, don't you? With all the pretty lights and decorations, and singing. Yup. I get to go to Auntie Melissa's house. Well, really she's my sister if you want to be technical, but she's so old that I call her "Auntie", see? No no....not Auntie C - that's Colleen. She's old, too, and she's also my sister, for reals!

So I have a cousin named Sophie who's a Miniature Schnauzer and another cat cousin named Samurai Radio. Oooooh! I am SOOOO excited to meet them.

Love and Puppy Hugs...

Mary-Margaret

PS - Please keep your paws together for my Grandma. We think it's helping a little, except she didn't go get her hair done today, and she NEVER misses getting her hair done. Nope! So we're just praying harder! MM

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Christmas shopping already? Wow, you are right on the ball! We usually never get around to Christmas shopping until a week before Christmas, hehe.

Still praying for your grandma!

Sparky

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

We are keeping our paws crossed for your Grandma. Dog Dad's thing for Christmas is baking and our noses love the smells. No lights and decorations because it makes Dad home sick. Baking keeps him busy; and his neighbors, friends and coworkers love it. Today starts round one of Christmas baking.