Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Dogtor and MEEEEE

  This is "Minou Minou", the kitty who works at my dogtor's office. She's nice, I guess. Doesn't talk much and mostly just ignores me. I'm thinking maybe she doesn't speak English...or Dog, for that matter. "Minou Minou" means "kitty kitty" in French, they told me. So maybe she speaks only French? Dunno...don' care...she seems kinda stuck up. Won't play "chase" at all.
  Ahhh...here is a picture of me after Dr. Gindi (pronounced "Yindi") gave me a new scarf for Thanksgiving. Notice it matches my bow? Hmmmmmm???

 
I wore it all day and got lots of compliments on it. Maybe orange isn't such a bad color for me as long as it's mixed with other colors. What do you think?
 This is Dr. Gindi. I really like her. This is the second time I got to see her and she says that I am absolutely PERFECT. Really! Mom asked if I was a bit chubby and she said "No!", that I am just right for my build. She can sorta feel my ribs but not too much, so I'm not too skinny and not too fat. My ears are good, my heart and lungs are good. The only downside to seeing the dogtor was that I saw "Dr. Doolittle" the night before. Remember the part where the vet takes Lucky's temperature and the thermometer gets lost up Lucky's.....er....(ahem?)....rear end? Yeah...exactly! That's not something that's easily forgotten. I was a bit tense, but it was fine. I gritted my teeth and took it like a soldier. It was 102.3° - perfect for a small Yorkette.
 
This is my new friend "Jude". He's only a few weeks old and already he's as big as me. Here I'm teaching him good manners and how to get acquainted properly with another pup. He's a fast learner. Before I left he even played tag with me for a while.

Hope you all have a really great Thanksgiving if I don't talk to you before. Have lots of turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie and enjoy your time with your family. Isn't that what holidays are all about, anyway? Being with your family no matter what? Yup.

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Lacy said...

woofies MM, happy fanksgivin to u and ur family MM..

b safe,
;)lacylulu