Tuesday, November 20, 2007

OHMYGAWSH! Another Award!!!

Wow! Check out my "Awards" over in the right margin. Golly! I can't believe it!!

Thank you to my very good friend, Chloe, who lives in Malaga, Spain. I am honored and humbled by your thoughfulness and generousity. But truly, this award does not belong to me alone. (ahem?)

(crinkle....unwrap....rip...crackle)<-----[unfolding speech prepared just in case]

First, let me thank my mother who has spent long hours taking dictation and typing for me. She is my inspiration and the love of my life. And Greg and Brooke who so untire-ingly manage and encourage us pups to participate in "Dogs with Blogs", and Opy and Charlie who talked me into joining. Then, I should thank my friends from Dogs with Blogs, especially Chloe, who has ......

Huh? What's that? Oh...er....(blush)...Mom's pointing to her watch and mouthing "WRAP IT UP, Mary-Margaret. This ISN'T the Oscars!!". Well, my goodness. It's not like I get awards every day, you know.

Sheesh!

(speaking quickly!)....and THANKYOUTOALLTHERESTOFYOU, YOUKNOWWHOYOUARE!!!

Hmmph!

"Mine...mine....MINE!!!"

Love, Mary-Margaret

PS: Mom? Do I have to share?

No comments: