Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Dominating the BATHROBE!


Dunno what it is about the blue bathrobe but it is absolutely begging me to dominate it. I've given it a couple of shots, usually when I'm on the bed and it's laying there without Mom inside it, and I just get scolded. "Mary-Margaret! Stop humping my bathrobe!". Then, this morning, during our coffee time (her coffee, me looking for chipmunks) I felt this overwhelming compulsion to grab the bathrobe with Mom IN IT!! See?

Well, I can't help it. Maybe it's the color...the smell. Something. Honestly, I've never felt this way about a piece of cloth before. I'm so ashamed. Should I get professional help?

Love, Mary-Margaret

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you in love with the blue bathrobe? hehe

Hey guess what? Our friend Layla just started a blog too. Here is the link:

http://www.misscanam.blogspot.com/

she is super cool, you will like her.

Love,
Simon & Hallie

Lizzy said...

Uh oh. I hope your mom doesn't get too mad. That blue color must be very tempting!

Sparky

Girl Girl Hamster said...

THat bathrobe looks fun to chew to me too

~ Girl girl