Sunday, November 25, 2007

Maddie and Owen


I am so glad to be friends with Maddie and Owen of Wayne, New Jersey. I am sooooo good. I guessed Maggie's name. She was wearing a sweat shirt jacket with "Cheerleader" and "Maddie" embroidered on it. I pretty much decided that "Cheerleader" is not a name but a title. Her brother was a little more difficult. He had lots of stuff on his jacket but nothing with a name. He's into hockey and like Wayne Gretzky. His hat, however, said "Goofy" on it. I kinda guessed his name wasn't that and so he told me what if was. It's Owen.

I love airports. I get to meet everly so many people from absolutely so many places. And I make lots of friends, too. I personally met and got petted by the pilot and the co-pilot, all the flight attendants, and especially my very own attendant who kept coming by to make sure I was ok. I slept the whole way, actually. Except when Mom was trying to get her feet warm and stuck one into my personal space. Eeeyeww.

Oh oh oh...and you know what? I really learned a lot from my last trip and this time when Mom put out my piddle pad in the Ladies' room and said "Go pee pee, Mary-Margaret!", I did it right away without fooling around even a little. TWO TIMES! She said she's very proud of me. And when my personal flight attendant commented that I was probably hoping for a nice place to pee, my mom told him that I used the Ladies room, just like all the grown ups. He was very very impressed. And he patted me again. He tastes very good, I must say. I hope I get him again.

Love, Mary-Margaret

PS:
My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Imperial Majesty Mary-Margaret the Contrite of Bumpstead under Carpet
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

No comments: