Thursday, November 22, 2007

Paws together for my Grandma, Please?

My Grandma isn't feeling too good. Me and my mom are really worried about her. She's sleeping a lot, mostly. And that's not good, even for a pup. Gotta wake up to play and to eat and to....um...you know.

Would you all please put your paws together for my Grandma? That she gets over whatever it is she's got, and that she feels back to her old self again real soon? Uh...I don't mean OLD self....I mean the self she was before she got sick...you know. That self.

I know my mom's heart is really heavy right now, and she feels really helpless because she lives so far away. Prayers .... especially the Yorkie Prayer Circle type (which isn't just for Yorkies but for all pups and kitties)...usually do a great job.

Thanks, everyone.

Mary-Margaret

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

MM-We are praying for your Grandma and your Mom too. Hugs, Dasha

Lacy said...

woofies MM, ur g-ma and mama and u all got our prayers...me hopies she gets better soon...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Lizzy said...

Oh dear! I'll be prayin' for your grandma. I hope she gets better soon!

Sparky

MJ's doghouse said...

oh MM i hope your gramma gets better...i know i hate it when my gramma feels bad...you got all my pittbullness praying for your gramma...and my little kittydog too...hugssssss to gramma

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

We'll be wooing for your grandma here!

DogMom said...

Our paws are together and we're woofin' our prayers for Grandma. We stopped by to say an early "Happy Adoption Day!"

Wuf Ya - Gomer & Opie