Sunday, November 25, 2007

Finding my level of Cozyness!

I have this nifty day bed at my other house. It's got a mattress...ok, PILLOW...and the rest of the bed is lined with faux sherpa. Trust me when I tell you it gets just a little chilly around here. Like it was 23 when we landed in Philly (that's my way of saying "Philadelphia", you know!) and I tell YOUUU...I made the fastest potty stop in history at my special patch of grass at the Budget car rental place. Brrrrr!!! At home, though, I figured a pillow is just like a thick comforter. So that's what I do. Yup! Works great.

I LOVE Pennsylvania. Really! It feels and smells just like Christmas is supposed to.

Love, Mary-Margaret

2 comments:

Freda said...

Hey M-Ms. HAPPYS A-DAY! We are soo smarts pickin' out the peeps we did. Hope you get lots of treats.

You looks reeeallys comfys. It's colds here too. Keep warms.

Wuufs!

Ƨ

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Happy adoption day, sorry we are a day late. We marked our calander and then forgot to look at it. We love your title. It fits you perfectly.
Dog Speed.
Essex & Deacon